Seeing patients Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. New patient evaluations are 90 minutes. Follow up appointments will be scheduled after your initial appointment.
To make an appointment, complete an Inquiry. You will be contacted if there are questions. We will email you scheduling instructions if your needs meet the capacity of our clinic.
As a physician, my top priority is the well-being of my patients by focusing on evidence-based psychiatric treatment. I pride myself in providing the absolute highest quality of clinical care and advocating for my patients to the best of my ability. My goal is to make sure by the end of each session my patients and/or their families feel heard and leave feeling hopeful about their wellbeing. I value diversity and strive to provide individualized care.
I am double board certified in child and adult psychiatry. My practice is focused on treating children, adolescents and young adults with a wide variety of clinical presentations impacting my patients and their families. Most importantly, I value accurate diagnosis and treatment planning to improve the mental health of my patients. In addition to medication management, I also value the importance of psychotherapy and collaborative care.
After completing my training at Washington University in St. Louis, Missouri in 2016, my wife and I moved to Eugene Oregon and immediately fell in love with the great Pacific Northwest. In 2021 my family and I moved to Portland, Oregon. In my free time I enjoy biking, camping and trying new foods with my wife and daughter.
Areas of interest:
- ADHD, Anxiety disorders and OCD, Mood disorders (clinical depression and bipolar disorder), Psychosis, Autism/developmental disorders/intellectual disability, sleep issues, gender dysphoria.
- I look forward to serving the diverse populations of Portland.
- Trained at top-rated Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis.
- Served as chief fellow during second year of child & adolescent psychiatry fellowship.
- Double board-certified psychiatrist (adult and child).
- 2017-2021 OHSU MD/NP teaching.
- 2017-2021 principal researcher on multiple projects focusing on early signs of psychosis.
- 2017-2021 outpatient psychiatrist PeaceHealth Eugene.
- 2019 child psychiatrist of the year in Eugene Magazine (voted by pediatricians).
- 2020 physician of year-community service award (Peace Health Oregon).
- 2021- elected vice-chair of psychiatry PeaceHealth Eugene.